Lunes, Hulyo 11, 2011

Why I Choose Ece and Why at WU-P?

                  I chose ECE because one of my cousin finish this course, and now he has a successful life with his family. And many of my relatives encourage me to take up this course because it is very in demand in the other country especially in Asian countries. ECE is a very hard course and very challenging but it helps to make more competitive and to force myself to do great things and I want to be an Engineer someday.


                 WU-P because they have a good facilities and the professors are doing well that gives us to gain more knowledge. WU-P can provide the needs of the students when we have a problem about our subjects. That's why i chose WU-P as my school of my college life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento